CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PAF

Today I updated PAF. For those who don't know what PAF is, it's a program run by the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it is a program to create Family Group Records and Pedigree Charts. I had all of the names down that I knew that connected me to George and Mary Anne Sparks, however I didn't have a lot of the information of HOW I got their information. I added a source to every piece of information I have so that if anyone looks at my PAF chart they can easily trace back to where I got my information. In the Genealogy lab I also learned how to download GEDCOMs onto my PAF chart which was useful, as well as combine two individuals who are actually the same person. My chart is now up to my Grandmother's great great grandparents. Is that my great great great great grandparents? I don't even know..all I know is I had to ask the TA's in the Genealogy lab how to print out two or three pages of a PAF pedigree chart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment